sábado, 11 de julho de 2009

Puxa vida...

"...Queria vomitar todas as borboletas que hoje casulam (adormecidas) em meu estômago... Quietas todas elas,mortas!!!..." (http://www.nsouza.blogspot.com/)

Michael Jackson - You are not alone

Another day has gone, I'm still all alone
How could this be? You're not here with me
You never said good-bye, someone tell me why
Did you have to go, and leave my world so cold?

1-Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away?
Something whispers in my ear and says

2-That you are not alone
I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

3-You are not aloneI am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone
All alone, why, oh...Just the other night,
I thought I heard you cry

Asking me to come, and hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers, your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand, then forever can begin
Oh...whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
Fly...and girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there
Not alone
You are not alone, you are not alone...
You just reach for me girl
In the morning in the evening
You're not alone, not alone
You and me, not alone, oh, together, together...

Um comentário:

Nine disse...

o amor não morre, vira saudade, vira lembrança, vira pedra...
Tontura, frio na barriga, borboletas no estomago morrem!!!
O amor éh interessante de se sentir, mas quando se metamorfiza, deixa tudo doido...
Odeio como o amor me faz me sentir!!!
beijoO...

PS: ver meu texto em outro blog, sob outra perspectiva foi muiti legal...rsrrsrs... poesia é universal!!

Interessante =O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...